If you're looking for a way to get organized, share information, create plans, or make sure things get done, I've been in your shoes.
I made our first dry erase calendar because my wife, Paula, had multiple sclerosis, and our 3 young kids had agreed to be in charge of cooking on days when I wouldn't get home from work until dinner time.
We needed an easy way to plan and track things - something that could be easily modified without having us wasting paper each week.
A weekly dry erase calendar turned out to be the perfect solution - it kept the cooking schedule organized, let everyone know who would be cooking each night, and served as the basis for our shopping list.
At the beginning of each month, we'd write dates in the small boxes, and then fill the calendar with our appointments and the kids' activities. The dry erase surface allowed us to easily remove or change entries throughout the month.
Paula's multiple sclerosis eventually made it so she couldn't be left alone for long periods of time. As you've probably guessed, we started a home-based business so I could work from home and be Paula's primary caregiver. And, yep, you guessed it - one of the things we decided to do in our home-based business was help other folks get organized by making and selling dry-erase calendars and dry-erase boards.
Each grid option is available in 3 sizes, and each grid can have a plain white background, one of our stock images as a background, or one of your photos as the background. The last time I checked, it takes less than 3 minutes to turn a customer's photo into a calendar background image, so there's no extra charge for customized background images.
Here's a video I made a few years ago that shows exactly how our dry erase boards and calendars work. The kids shown on the calendar are my grandchildren.
Customized dry erase calendars make great gifts. Give mom or grandma a refrigerator calendar that has a personalized caption and a photo of the family, and you've got an inexpensive, unique gift that will stick around for a long time.
Calendars with background images of a person's dog, horse, favorite vacation spot, children, family, extended family, or even favorite car all make wonderful gifts. And if you don't have a photo to use as a background image, we have an assortment of "stock" background images, or you can order calendars with no background image.
If you need the benefits or convenience of writing on a calendar or a noteboard, or are looking for a unique gift, our magnetic-backed, dry-erase calendars and note boards are a great way to get the job done.
There's an old adage that says "build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door." My "better mousetrap" is a "Don't Break the Chain" magnetic-backed, dry-erase board. If you'd like one, the neighbors and I would really appreciate it if, instead of beating a path to my door, you clicked the "Order" button, bought the board right here online, and let the nice folks at the U.S. Postal Service deliver it to YOUR doorstep.
You might like to know:
Dry Erase Calendars & Boards are available in 3 sizes:
- We provide a fine point black dry erase marker and plastic marker clip with each calendar.
- The full sized magnetic back holds the calendar in place (no matter how hard that teenager slams the fridge door). The calendars are like a huge refrigerator magnet you can write on.
- All our dry erase products are made with materials manufactured in the USA, including the magnetic backing, dry erase finish, dry erase marker, plastic marker-holding clip, and box we use for shipping.
- We support our troops. Active military personnel and military veterans receive a 10% discount on our dry erase photo calendars.
- We provide discounted pricing and customized artwork to churches, schools, youth groups and others who would like to use our products as a fund raiser.
- As of Dec 1, 2018, these are our most popular stock background images: